Thursday, May 15, 2014

A request to my readers: share and comment

I'm just past the two week mark of blogging and this blog is actually doing better than I anticipated. People are actually reading this. I'm getting more hits on posts than I anticipated.

But I want your help in bringing this blog to the next level. I want more! If you like a post, please share it with your friends. Let them know about my blog.

Second, I want to see some comments. Some friends have commented privately on Facebook, but I'd like to get more action happening here on the actual blog. And I'm hoping that my audience is wider than the people I know on Facebook (Google does tell me that a lot of the hits are being referred from Facebook, but on the other hand, I'm seeing hits from countries where I don't know anyone).

People are reading this so I'm going to keep writing. But I'd love some feedback. And more readers.

You can follow my blog on Twitter (@impofthediverse) or on Facebook. If you like this post, share it with your friends. If you have a comment just for me, e-mail me at impofthediverse@gmail.com.
This blog runs solely on ego! Follow this blog! Comment on this post! Let me know that you want to read more of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...