Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Because you can't emulate Julia Child all the time

I really have to do this more often, and branch out as well. Making pasta from scratch is neither difficult nor time intensive (just the opposite of chicken roasted in a cassarole with tarragon). I poured out 200 grams of flour, beat two eggs, and mixed it all together.

I then tossed it into the fridge for about a half hour (it needs at least fifteen minutes, but I got distracted because I was writing). Then I kneaded it. Then it gets rolled out.

I haven't made my own pasta as much as I should I'm hoping this batch is a harbinger for more batches of pasta to come.

Tossed with the sauce, it made a wonderful dinner.



You can follow my blog on Twitter (@impofthediverse) or on Facebook. If you like this post, share it with your friends. If you have a comment just for me, e-mail me at impofthediverse@gmail.com.
This blog runs solely on ego! Follow this blog! Comment on this post! Let me know that you want to read more of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...