Friday, August 1, 2014

Is this Blog Legal?

On the one hand:
When I signed up for the OS X 10.10 public beta, I had to a agree to a nondisclosure statement. Apple does tell you that you aren't supposed to blog about it.

On the other hand:
On the other hand, they've stated that they have no objection to developers and the like discussing matters that they've made public.

If you look on Twitter for the hashtags #YosemiteBeta, you find all sorts of posts on it. Like this one:

It does, by the way.

So, I guess I'll keep posting my observations, keeping it within some kind of limit. Hey, Apple Computer, I'm trying to keep on the good side of the NDA.

Update: You know, they even say that you're not supposed to discuss the software with anyone, though I would bet that I'm completely in the clear should I discuss it with my husband. On the other hand, I really don't think he wants to hear about it.
You can follow my blog on Twitter (@impofthediverse) or on Facebook. If you like this post, share it with your friends. If you have a comment just for me, e-mail me at impofthediverse@gmail.com.
This blog runs solely on ego! Follow this blog! Comment on this post! Let me know that you want to read more of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...